• Kaydol

English Tutorial

ENk0xp

Önerilen Mesajlar

Hello dear devilcrafty community,

could anyone provide a english tutorial how to use the bot?

Google translator doesn't provide me satisfying results to get an idea how to use the functions.

Me and some other people would like to use the bot, if there wasn't the language barrier.

I'd be glad if anyone could provide screenshots of the bot with a english description.

Thanks in advance! =) 

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Google translator doesn't provide me satisfying results to get an idea how to use the functions.

Me and some other people would like to use the bot, if there wasn't the language barrier.

I'd be glad if anyone could provide screenshots of the bot with a english description.

Thanks in advance! =) 

which character are you playing ?

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Thanks in advance! =) 

there is english language support in speedy bot (on the rıght down corner)

is there any questıon for bot pls u take ss and send me ı ll fıx ıt.

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

I'm currently having issues to get it running.

How do I login into the bot?

I've heard the bot is free to use for 2 hours a day (19:00-21:00), is that correct?

So far, could anyone tell me how to login and set it up?

l0iZNQC.png

I don't understand these tabs.

Also when I try to login with any logins (forum or steam logins) the bot closes with the following message:

"19:4:59 7-3-2016 : Sunucu Ýle Baðlantý Kesildi ---> Hata kodu: 1 [Hatalý Kullanýcý Adý / Þifre veya Hesapta Gün Kalmamýþ]"

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Hello,
Yes, bot is free at between 19-21 hours.I will explain to you what this tabs mean;
The first one "Giriş" - "Login"
Second one "Kayıt Ol" - "Register"
Third one is "Key Yükle" - "Install Keycode"
Fourth is nothing important for you.
For to use koxp, u must create a new id, you can do it at "Kayıt Ol" tab, this means register.First register to the koxp,
At this register tab;
First space is your id
Second is your password
Third is password again,
After you register to the bot, u need to go first tab and login your account.Aaaand click "Giriş Yap" buton, after all of this have fun :).
U can change language at the main screen.

tarihinde uljasprinssi tarafından düzenlendi
Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Hello,
Yes, bot is free at between 19-21 hours.I will explain to you what this tabs mean;
The first one "Giriş" - "Login"
Second one "Kayıt Ol" - "Register"
Third one is "Key Yükle" - "Install Keycode"
Fourth is nothing important for you.
For to use koxp, u must create a new id, you can do it at "Kayıt Ol" tab, this means register.First register to the koxp,
At this register tab;
First space is your id
Second is your password
Third is password again,
After you register to the bot, u need to go first tab and login your account.Aaaand click "Giriş Yap" buton, after all of this have fun :).
U can change language at the main screen.

I've done it just as you said. When I registered a pop-up came which translated to: Registration complete (google translate).

I tried to login with these informations but I keep getting this:
20:18:51 7-3-2016 : Sunucu Ýle Baðlantý Kesildi ---> Hata kodu: 1 [Hatalý Kullanýcý Adý / Þifre veya Hesapta Gün Kalmamýþ]

What does that mean?

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Thanks alot for your help guys!

Just some more questions:
Is the developer of the bot going to update the other tabs and lists to english?

When I set the bot to english, many tabs and lists contain lots of turkish words that I don't understand.

Especially the Extra tab is full turkish.

Also, is it possible to use the bot in Chaos with skills? R attack worked but I couldn't find any option for chaos skills :/

Thanks in advance!

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Bump!

Still need some help as mentioned in my last post.

Also when I start the program, it closes and notepad pops up with the following message:

17:12:38 14-3-2016 : Sunucu Ýle Baðlantý Kesildi ---> Hata kodu: 2 - Baðlantý Beklenmedik Þekilde Koptu

What can I do?

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Bump!

Still need some help as mentioned in my last post.

Also when I start the program, it closes and notepad pops up with the following message:

17:12:38 14-3-2016 : Sunucu Ýle Baðlantý Kesildi ---> Hata kodu: 2 - Baðlantý Beklenmedik Þekilde Koptu

What can I do?

We all have the same problem for now. There is an update going on I guess.

Try after 2-3 hours

Yorum bağlantısı
Sitelerde Paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu kapalıdır ama konuya cevap yazmaya yetkiniz var görünüyor.

• Yeni Oluştur...